High power and high autonomy spy bug microphone transmitter for surveillance
This miniature spy bug microphone transmitter has an autonomy of 8 hours and a range of up to 200 meters. Its high sensibility microphone is able to catch even the slightest whispers in a room.
- Size: 17 x 14 x 10 mm (without antenna, that is 15 mm long)
- Transmitting range: up to 200 m in open space
- Voice sensibility: up to 6 m, any whisper in a room.
- Autonomy with CR-1225 battery: 8 hours
- High stability, crystal quartz controlled.
What is it for:
The spy bug microphone is used when someone wishes to listen a person or a group without them to know, with the purpose of finding information that could not be found in other ways, or just for surveillance.
It can be also used to transmit from an exam classroom/ or other similar situations, in a set together with a RF earpiece receiver (used to receive the information from your partner).
How it works:
It will be put in a hidden place inside a room, like under the bed, under a desk, inside a toy or other object, after the battery will be inserted in its place. It will capture the sounds in the room and transmit them to a UHF FM transceiver, to a distance of up to 200 meters in open space.
You will need a UHF FM transceiver or a FM scanner in order to receive this UHF spy bug microphone transmitter.
- Power source: 3 Volt battery CR-1225
- Autonomy: 8 hours
- Power transmitting: 5 mWatt
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm included
- Frequency stability: PLL & crystal quart, 5 ppm
- Frequency 416 – 450 MHz, more channels available
- Warranty: 1 year