UHF FM audio transmitter for UHF FM spy micro earpiece receiver
The new thing of this transmitter is that it works with audio input from many devices like TV, radio, MP3 player, Ipod, mobile phone, walkie-talkie, walkman, etc. That’s why we called
it a FM audio transmitter.
What is it for:
The audio FM transmitter, connected to an audio device, together with the spy in-ear UHF receiver, can be used as a source of information or as a hidden music player or just as a hidden prompter while you make a presentation.
How it works:
The audio signal from the audio source is put in the UHF FM transmitter and it will transmit a radio signal in the UHF frequency. The radio signal will be received by the special UHF
FM spy micro earpiece receiver MRF400-C in the range of a room, bus, etc. (~ 10 meters).
All you have to do is to connect it to the audio device using the jack input; put the battery into the spy micro earpiece UHF FM receiver and put it in your ear. You will be able to
listen and no one will notice anything.
UHF FM Transmitter specifications:
On demand, the UHF FM transmitter can be made in any shape, on the customer specifications, so it can be put in any object/device, all you have to do is to let us know when you make the order.
- Power source: 3 Volt battery CR-2450 or DC connector on demand
- Autonomy: 60 hours with the battery
- Power transmitting: 20 mWatt
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm included, resonance adjusted
- Frequency stability: crystal quart, 5 ppm
- Frequency 416 – 450 MHz, more channels available
- Compatibility: audio jack input, standard 3.5 mm or 2.5 mm, RCA on demand
- Warranty: 1 year
- MRF400-C in-ear receiver with one A10 air zinc battery
- The UHF FM transmitter with audio jack
- one battery CR-2450 for the transmitter