Programmable Spy Bug Microphone Transmitter with VOX for surveillance
- Transmitting range: up to 600 meters
- Voice sensibility: up to 8 meters
- Autonomy with CR2450 battery: 185 hours in stand-by / 20 hours in continuous transmission
- High stability, microcontroller operated
What is it for:
This microphone transmitter is different from the other transmitters that we have, because it has the VOX function: it allows the battery saving because it only transmits when there is a sound activity in that area.
A spy bug microphone is used when someone wishes to listen a person/a group without them to know, with the purpose of finding information that could not be found in other ways, or just for surveillance.
How it works:
This transmitter is the only programmable spy bug microphone in the world ! It can be programmed on any frequency you wish from these: 430 – 439 MHz, 2.5 kHz channels step or 860-879 MHz with 5 kHz channels step.
You will need a transceiver (that has wide band receiving option) or a radio FM scanner in order to receive this UHF spy bug microphone transmitter. It will be placed in a hidden corner of a room, like under the bed, under a desk, inside a toy or other object, after the battery will be inserted in its place and it will capture the sounds in the room and transmit them to a UHF FM receiver, to a distance of up to 600 meters (in open space).
- Power source: 3 Volt battery CR-2450
- Autonomy: 20 hours when there is a sound to transmit and 185 hours total stand-by time
- Power transmitting: 7 dB
- Modulation type: wide band FM ( WFM )
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm included
- Frequency stability: microcontroller 10 pmm syntetised
- Frequency 430 – 439 MHz, channels step: 2.5 kHz;/ 860-879 MHz with 5 kHz channels step
- Warranty: 1 year