UHF FM audio transmitter and UHF FM spy ear piece receiver for secret listening
The new thing with RT003 comparing with RT002 is that the audio transmitter is inside a case with a power switch and it transmits to the smallest spy ear piece RF in-ear receiver, MRF400-B.
What is it for:
The audio signal from the audio source (TV, radio, MP3 player, celphone, walkie talkie, and so on) is put in the UHF FM transmitter and it will transmit a radio signal. The radio signal will be received by the invisible UHF FM spy micro ear piece receiver, MRF400-B, in the range of ~ 10 meters.
All you have to do, is to connect it to the audio device using the jack input; put the battery into the spy earpiece UHF FM receiver and put it in your ear. You will be able to listen and no one will notice anything.
How it works:
The audio FM transmitter, connected to an audio device, can be used as a source of information or as a hidden music player or just as a hidden prompter while you make a presentation.
UHF FM Transmitter specifications:
On demand, the UHF FM transmitter can be made in any shape, on the customer specifications, so it can be put in any object/device.
- Power source: 3 Volt battery CR-2450 or DC connector on demand
- Autonomy: 60 hours with the battery
- Power transmitting: 20 mWatt
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm included, resonance adjusted
- Frequency stability: crystal quart, 5 ppm
- Frequency 416 – 450 MHz, more channels available
- Dimensions: 70 x 34 x 8 mm
- Compatibility: audio jack input, standard 3.5 mm or 2.5 mm, RCA on demand
- Warranty: 1 year
- MRF400-B in-ear receiver with one AG4 alkaline battery
- The UHF FM transmitter with audio jack
- one battery CR-2450 for the transmitter