UHF in-ear receiver / prompter
Spy micro ear piece / in-ear receiver in UHF band, for discreet long distance communications, with no neck-loop needed
- Up to 500 meters receiving range in open field. The range depends on the transceiver used and on the obstacles between the transceiver and the spy ear piece.
- MRF400-C enters completely in the ear canal, without anyone to see it.
- The spy micro ear piece, MRF400-C in-ear receiver, has a black coat, for a better invisibility in the ear canal, imitating the darkness in the ear.
- No accessory on your body! No neck-loop needed!
- Undetectable for any detector!
- Non jamming by any phone jammers!
- No interference with any electromagnetic fields!
- No billing for your conversations
- Instant communication, without waiting calls or conditioned by the phone network
- Secrete communication! Your conversation will not be taped by phone operators and no leads to your location
Technical specification for MRF400-C spy in-ear UHF FM Receiver:
- Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 6 mm
- Receiver mod: narrow-band RF receiver
- Frequency: fixed UHF FM, crystal quartz controlled 432-468 MHz/ VHF 144-156 MHz on request
- Audio response: 200 Hz – ~4500 Hz
- Audio signal output: 94 dB
- Noise filter: soft squelch
- Sensitivity: SINAD 17 dB @ E=2mV/m
- Channel selectivity: 49 dB (at 200 kHz channel spacing)
- Antenna: magnetic, integrated
- Spurious emissions: below -51 dBm ERP
- Distortion: 5% (depends on the volume )
- Weight: 1.5 g (with battery)
- Battery autonomy: operational time up to 48 hours
- Current consumption: 1.8 mA
- Type of battery: zinc air A10
- Working distance: up to 1000 m, in open space
- The MRF400-C spy micro earpiece UHF FM receiver is being delivered with one A10 battery.